What's special about this report?
The Abrasives Industry in Europe and North America is unique among market studies for this highly specialized technology.
- No references to "non-metallic abrasive products" or other vague phrases
- Shows products, markets, history, and trends for natural minerals and synthetic minerals including
- conventional abrasives-aluminum oxide, silicon carbide, etc.
- superabrasives -diamond and cBN
- silica products such as tripoli and industrial sands
- special minerals such as garnet
- manufactured and recyled materials used as abrasives such as slag or glass
- Written using a logical structure of the abrasives industry
- Uses only data from a wide variety of verifiable public and private sources.
- Effort of two professionals with histories of work within the abrasives and related industries-- see author biographies
- Priced competitively lower than comparable studies
- Published by a company with long history of studes in materials technologies